Jadi lebih baik berlatih menulis indah daripada mendengarkan lirik lagu, “bila memang harus berpisah aku akan tetap setia…” ketika kita magabut di kantor. That’s what I learn today when my worksmate play that Isyana song over and over again.
Recently I am doing hand lettering practicing so hard. But, got nothing. My writing still bad and I don’t have any other facilities to improve my skill. Maybe I don’t have the seeds. Maybe being a calligrapher was not my destiny of life. I don’t know. Life getting extremely harder recently. *lalu curhat.
I supposed through some way of learning to improve my hand lettering skill, such as:
1. Praying every damn day to be better
2. Have a proper pen although it was not the finest quality. Now, I am lack of calligraphy pen.
3. I need more money to buy paper and ruler
4. I need more money to buy good quality watercolor not like mine now
5. I watch tutorial every damn day on youtube
6. I also read article about hand lettering
7. I follow IG account about hand lettering
8. Practice everyday
9. Never give up.
I agree the phrase “Practice makes perfect” because only anti give up person will gain the success.
Great hope for this 2016.